Friday, July 29, 2011

Oh…just life…

yeswe are among the living. nonothing is super new. yesi am a bunk of a blogger. now that we have that out of the way we can get to the good stuff: let's try short bursts of the goings-ons since april[or as much as i can remember.]

this morning, 4:30am merv was having the time of his life with an 8.5 x 11 piece of copy paper. this made me smile.

a few days ago [let’s be honest...like a month ago] autumn and i were on a joy ride out to get some candy for a baby shower and we happened to have frosted treats from burger bar in hand. autumns spoon naturally swooped down to my cup for a taste [common among good friends] and some sort of survival instinct was instantly switched to ON mode in my brain and without thinking [honest!] i pulled my cup away in great hast. almost just has quickly, i become appalled with my own selfishness and began to apologize and offer her my treat. we had a great laugh over the incident.

ps...i got a new job [north davis cabinet and design] i start tomorrow. no more tech support : this makes me smile....with my teeth.

matt is obsessed with tower defense and occupado with farming and showing homes, which is a very good thing...the farming and home-showing that is...

oh...and here are some pictures:


i didn't take a bite out of this paper...matt didn't take a bite out of this paper...

caught in the act!

innocent? i think not...

waterfall canyon

sometimes we are in love

matter made this...ok, moving on....

shari, me, and beth getting ready to free fall

meerkat - merv in his bunker

 
[i think that'll do for now]

1 comment: