Wednesday, August 4, 2010

B-I-N-G-O

i haven't forgot that i am a blogger! last night a series of things made me smile despite a grumpy day at work. among these things : matt gave me a 7 minute foot rub, i found a video of when merv was super tiny (going to try to post it one day), i saw matt's true, i-love-my-life smile when we were watching A-team last night, and matt and i bumped heads...literally...and it made me giggleanother thing that has been making me smile everyday is this little game matt and i play. we are both the broken record type people that will repeat a tune over & over so we try to trick each other into doing this. i will start singing old mcdonald and matt can't help but finish it. matt will start singing the "give me my fillet-o-fish...give me my fish" and i start singing it even though i try to refrain. so last night i started singing b-i-n-g-o and of course with in seconds matt is helping me finish the song, but he went above and beyond because i dropped off singing after the second round and just smiled at him (enjoying my victory) and when he finished a couple rounds he started singing m-e-r-v-i-e (speeding up on the i-e part) this really made me smile...adorable little matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment